click on image for larger view
3rd-5th Parent Parking Instructions
"Investigations" Math Online Support:
Helping Your Child
Welcome to Investigations
NCTM Family Resources
Investigations/Pearson Parent Resources
Another new great Math site to check out:
Parent Pick Up Information:
PARKING AND PICK-UP
Pickup for K-2 grades is in the west parking lot. Pickup for 3-5 is in the south loop in front of the school.
• Stay with your car if you stop along the curb. The curb is for PICK UP / DROP OFF ONLY.
• If you are going into the building, even for a few minutes, please park in a parking space.
• If you are parked out in the lot away
from the curb, please get out of your
car, walk and meet your child at the
curb. For safety reasons, children are
instructed to remain on the sidewalk
until escorted by an adult.
• In order for some parents to avoid the
parking lot congestion, they have
parked beside the school on 31 ¼
Road. THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED: ENTRY AND EXIT OF YOU AND YOUR CHILD OUTSIDE SCHOOL PROPERTY ON A PUBLIC STREET IS UNSAFE.
• Preschool parents will receive information on pick-up and drop-off areas during family meetings.
Drop off/Pick up times
Breakfast 8:15-8:40 a.m.
Playground 8:35-8:50 a.m.
Pickup 3:50 p.m.
2nd Grade: 11:30-11:50
1st Grade: 11:50-12:15
3rd Grade: 12:05-12:25
Pitton/Carvo, Rosenbaum/Bristol: 12:40-1:00
Madison/Magill, Talley/Tinker: 1:00-1:20
1st Grade: 11:30-11:50
2nd/3rd Grade: 11:45-12:05
Madison/Magill, Talley/Tinker: 12:40-1:00
Pitton/Carvo, Rosenbaum/Bristol: 1:00-1:20
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
Pear Park Information Calendar